Student, Faculty, and Staff Directory
This tool—CSU's White Pages—lists CSU students, faculty and staff. For general information, try a web search using the "Quick Search" box in this page's header bar. For yellow pages functionality, try the A to Z search.
Use any of these search strings to find the listing for Theodore (Teddy) Roosevelt:
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Teddy Roosevelt
- Roosevelt, Theodore
- Roosevelt, Teddy
- Roo, Th
- Te Roo
- Using a comma: Use a comma to look up "Lastname, Firstname."
- Using a space: Use a space to specify that you are looking for "Firstname Lastname."
- Nicknames: Use a nickname in place of first name. "Lastname, Nickname" and "Nickname Lastname" will both work, as long as the person has their nickname registered in eID.
- Don't Know the Spelling: Wildcards are attached to the end of each name entered, so you can type "Ted Roo" instead of "Teddy Roosevelt." This is a good option if you're not sure of the spelling.
- Last Name Only: A last name all by itself also works. Note: with less-common last names, this is helpful. More-common last names, though, may return too many results to be helpful.
- First Name Only: Because last-name-only searches are allowed, first-name-only ones are not.
- Middle Names: Ignore middle names. To search for "Charles Emerson Winchester," just type "Charles Winchester."
- Middle Initial: Omit the middle initial. Only use last name, and optionally first name/nickname.
- Hyphenated last names: Search only the first part of the compound last name.
For "Olivia Newton-John," just type "Olivia Newton."
- Complex last names: Names with multiple spaces, such as "de la Hoya," will be returned normally.
What about privacy?
In compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), students have the option of removing themselves from the directory.
- To remove your e-mail address, use eID Modify.
- To remove your address, phone, and name, use Change My Directory Preferences in RAMweb.
More about public information
What if your listing is incorrect?
The information found in these listings is obtained from a number of database systems on campus.
Students are able to make updates to some of their personal information found in the directory online.
- For address or telephone number, use the Change My Address/Telephone link in RAMweb.
- For email address, use the Change My Email Address link in RAMweb.
- To publish or change your Web site address, use EIDModify.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff must update titles, office locations, and phone numbers through their human resource representative. Only the following items may be updated through eID:
- Preferred first name
- First.Last email preference
- Publication of a Web site address
Chances are if data is missing from your results, or is incorrect, taking the steps outlined in the above section will correct the problem. However, if you have suggestions related to the functionality or behavior of this tool, we would love to hear from you.
CSU's General Phone Number
The University's general phone number is (970) 491-1111, and is staffed during business hours. We can help you navigate the university's many colleges, departments, units, and organizations.